About This Page
Rehab is often seen as a last resort for those struggling with addiction. However, rehab can be an incredibly beneficial experience for those who are ready and willing to work on their recovery. Despite this, there are many misconceptions about rehab that prevent people from seeking help.
This page will explore some of the most common misconceptions about rehab in the hopes of bringing some truth to the falsehoods that exist.
Jump to Section
- Isn't Rehab Just For The Very Wealthy Or Super-Famous, Not Average People Like Me?
- Don't I Have To Be A Severe Drug Or Alcohol Addict To Be Admitted Into Rehab?
- Isn't Rehab Really Expensive?
- Isn't Rehab Just For Offenders Or The Mentally Ill?
- Isn't Rehab Really Boring Because I'll Be In Constant Therapy Sessions?
- Won't A Rehab Programme Be All About Finding God And Religion?
- Won't I Be Sharing A Room With Lots Of Other People?
- Won't The Rehab Force A 'Cold Turkey' Approach To Treatment?