Whether you are hoping to find out more about the drug and alcohol rehabs in Acton or want to weigh up your rehab options, you have come to the right place.
We have provided a wealth of insight regarding rehab and treatment options here to assist you in your search. Should you wish to seek personalised support and guidance, contact us directly.
GET IN TOUCH
Are you suffering from Alcohol Addiction and need help? If so, Rehab Clinics Group are leading UK based experts in alcohol rehabilitation treatment. Find out how we can help by getting in touch with our friendly team today. Call our confidential helpline on 0800 470 0382 or request a callback by clicking on the button below.
NHS drug and alcohol rehabs in Acton provide treatment on an outpatient basis. Typically combining cognitive behavioural therapy with detoxification to ensure that addictions can be effectively treated, NHS rehabs are often the first port of call for those in need of treatment.
As with all treatment options, several pros and cons come hand-in-hand with NHS rehab and treatment. Below, we have shared just a few.
Pros of NHS Rehab
- NHS rehab is free of charge, making it accessible to individuals from all walks of life.
- Unlike private residential rehabs, NHS drug and alcohol rehabs in Acton do not require patients to remain in rehab as they progress through treatment. Instead, patients are required to attend a rehab facility a few times a week for treatment. This offers patients greater flexibility and enables many to resume normal day-to-day tasks as they complete treatment.
- Across Acton, many NHS drug and alcohol rehabs can be attended. Local treatment is often preferred and allows those in treatment to remain at home.
Cons Of NHS Rehab
- Though NHS drug and alcohol rehabs support many in overcoming their addiction, the NHS is unable to provide around the clock care or tailored treatment programmes.
- NHS treatment includes cognitive behavioural therapy, detoxification and support groups. Though these treatments are beneficial, recovery rates are greater when personalised treatment is acquired.
- Due to increased demand for addiction treatment in Acton, NHS treatment comes hand-in-hand with extensive waiting times. Individuals that secure treatment via an NHS drug and alcohol rehab in Acton often wait for at least three weeks before they commence treatment.
In contrast to NHS rehabilitation, private rehabilitation is administered on an inpatient basis. Individuals who attend a private drug and alcohol rehab must remain within rehab as they progress through a treatment programme. Treatments vary from person to person due to being customised and remain extremely beneficial.
As with NHS rehabs, there are many pros and cons of private rehab.
Pros Of Private Rehab
- Private inpatient rehabs provide a safe space for those affected by addiction to rest, relax and recuperate from the physical and psychological ramifications of addiction.
- Recovery rates are much greater when inpatient rehab is sought.
- Various treatment options, such as detoxification, one-to-one therapy, group therapy, psychological therapy, well-being therapy and holistic therapy are available via a private rehab.
- Treatments are tailored to the needs of each individual.
- 24-hour medical care and supervision is provided. Not only does this ensure that the rehab process is bearable, but it guarantees that those in recovery have someone to talk to at all times.
Cons Of Private Rehab
- Unlike NHS rehabilitation, private inpatient rehab treatment comes at a cost.
- Those who secure treatment via a private drug and alcohol rehab in Acton are unable to continue working during their time in rehab as personalised treatment programmes require complete dedication.
- Treatment programmes and life in a private rehab are structured and do not offer as much flexibility as NHS rehab.
Choosing Rehab Clinics Group
At Rehab Clinics Group, we provide private inpatient drug and alcohol addiction treatment throughout the United Kingdom. Though there are many benefits associated with NHS rehabilitation, private inpatient rehab continues to be the most effective option when considering addiction recovery.
When you choose Rehab Clinics Group for addiction treatment, you will be equipped with a personalised treatment programme. Combining treatment options that are customised to your recovery needs and goals, our recovery specialists ensure that a long-term recovery can be secured and maintained by providing the treatment you need when you need it.
In addition to providing personalised treatment options, our rehab centres offer state of the art facilities. Boasting private bedrooms, spacious therapy rooms, communal lounges and kitchens, our centres focus on providing a home away from home for many.
Contact Us Today
Taking the first step in addressing an addiction is somewhat momentous. Many decisions need to be made before commencing treatment, all of which can be overwhelming.
To assist you, we can help you by informing you of your rehab and treatment options. We can additionally refer you to one of our rehab centres, where you will be able to start treatment within a matter of days.
For more information, call us today on 0800 470 0382.
What are the benefits of a medically assisted Detox?
Medically assisted detox programmes come hand-in-hand with many benefits. For example, medically assisted detoxifications initiate the withdrawal process and ensure that withdrawal symptoms can be managed. Additionally, medically assisted detox ensures that substances are removed from the body and brain quickly.
What is a Relapse Prevention Plan?
A relapse prevention plan is a guideline offered to individuals as they leave rehab and return home to continue their recovery. Considering factors such as employment, family life, income and the addiction that required treatment, relapse prevention plans outline how an individual can avoid a relapse and the coping strategies devised during their time in rehab.
How do I begin my path to long term sobriety?
To begin your path to a long term sobriety, you must make contact with either a drug and alcohol rehab in Acton or ourselves. If you decide to contact us to secure addiction treatment, our admissions team will conduct a pre-admission assessment to determine the treatment you will require during your time in one of our rehab centres. Upon informing you of your options, you will be provided with a suitable admission date. On this date, you will be welcomed into the chosen rehab, and you will begin treatment.