We know more than anyone that taking the first step in your addiction recovery journey can be difficult, but we are here to make sure it isn’t lonely.
You might even try and convince yourself that you can beat it alone and without professional help; this is natural and not unusual for anyone experiencing addiction to drugs or alcohol, but you don’t have to struggle on your own!
We are proud to say that our team have extensive experience in addiction services and make the perfect listening ear for you. It doesn’t matter what your problem is, we will be able to hold your hand and help you beat addiction with our wide range of treatment programmes.
As a private treatment provider, we can support you directly to secure your recovery treatment with us and help you decide what is right for you and your addiction.
Just contact us and chat with one of our team to help you on your way.
Our Experienced Team Will Take You Through Our Simple Admissions Process
- Learn more about you and discuss the range of treatment programmes that you will require
- Assist when choosing the right treatment centre location within our group
- Discuss your budget and our range of affordable programmes to suit your pocket and match your treatment and recovery needs
- Give you advice and guidance about your drug or alcohol misuse
- Thoroughly answer ANY questions you have about treatment and recovery
- We will contact you regularly in the lead up to your admission and support you and your family each step of the way
- Keep you motivated for treatment and ensure you can pick up the phone if you start to change your mind – we are here for you!
You will need to understand that the really hard work happens when you leave the support and care of our centre and have to face your new life drug or alcohol free. We provide you with the tools to live an addiction free life, it is up to you to use them.
At Rehab Clinics Group, our aftercare programme comes as standard with of all our packages. We can also provide a number of extended services which will assist you attaining a sustained recovery – our admissions team will discuss these options with you when it is suitable to do so.
Get in touch with our friendly team now for more information.