Taking the first step on your Recovery Journey can be a difficult decision. You will have days of real doubt and feel motivated to enter treatment; and times when you convince yourself that you can beat your addiction without help and support!
This is natural and not unusual for anyone experiencing addiction to drugs or alcohol, but you don’t have to struggle on your own!
Our Admissions Team have extensive experience in addiction services and make the perfect listening ear for you. We have many options of treatment to suit all circumstances and a member of the team will know exactly the right course of treatment to recommend for you once they have listened to your experience of addiction.
As a Private treatment provider, the Rehab Clinics Group can support you directly to secure your recovery treatment with us and help you decide what is right for you and your addiction. Simply contact us and chat with one of our team to help you on your way. It’s really that simple!
Our Admissions team will be able to:
- Understand more about you and discuss the range of treatment programmes that may suit your needs
- Help you choose the right treatment centre location within our group
- Discuss your budget and our range of affordable programmes to suit your pocket and match your treatment and recovery needs
- Provide you with advice and guidance about your drug or alcohol use
- Answer any questions you have about treatment and recovery
- Stay in contact with you regularly in the lead up to your admission and support you and your family each step of the way
- Help you stay motivated for treatment and ensure you can pick up the phone if you start to change your mind – we are here for you!
Completing your treatment programme is only the start of your Recovery. The really hard work happens when you leave the support and care of our centre and have to face your new life drug or alcohol free.
Our FREE aftercare programme and range of extended aftercare services are just perfect for helping you keep all the hard work going. Our admissions team can discuss these with you either before during or after you leave us.