The aim of Cassiobury Court is to balance a relaxing and tranquil atmosphere with the dynamic energy of learning and recovery. Cassiobury Court is a residential alcohol and drug rehab clinic that offers drug and alcohol detox programmes for alcohol and drug addiction. We offer a unique model of treatment for the disease of addiction and other compulsive disorders.
- Historic Private Treatment Centre
- 20 Individual Private Bedrooms
- 7 Ensuite Bedrooms Available
- Lift to all floors
- Therapy & Counselling Rooms
- Secluded Gardens & Outdoor Courtyard
- Large Dedicated Group Therapy Space
- Comfortable Lounges and Dining Room
- Easy Access to International Airports
- Daily Outdoor Walks
- 24/7 Recovery Staffing
- Dedicated Recovery Nurses
At Cassiobury Court, we focus on stress reduction techniques that involve therapy and exercise. As part of your drug or alcohol detox programme, it is important that you are relaxed and feel healthy.
We are situated in the beautiful residential area of Cassiobury Park. Cassiobury Park is the largest public open space in London comprising of over 190 acres (77 hectares) of green space stretching from Watford town centre to woodland and countryside to the west of the town.
We have excellent links to the M1, M25, London via Watford Junction and International airports (Luton, Stansted, and Heathrow).Visit the Cassiobury Court Website