About This Page
If you’ve decided to attend a rehab facility to recover from a drug or alcohol addiction, you might be slightly worried or nervous about what to expect from the experience. Before going into rehab, it is important that you ask as many questions as possible so you are familiar with what the process will be like and what the centre will expect from you.
Signing up to rehab is a big personal and financial commitment, and before going it is important that you find out as much as possible about a centre to make sure that it can cater for your needs and financial circumstances. If you decide on a rehab facility that is not correct for your needs, the results could be potentially deadly. Below is our Rehab Clinics Group guide on which questions to ask before going into rehab, so you can make an informed decision based on the answers given to you.
Jump to Section
- Q1 - How Does The Rehab Facility Treat Addiction?
- Q2 - Can I Attend Rehab Through A Private Health Insurance Policy?
- Q3 - Where Is The Rehab Facility Based, And Can I Travel To It?
- Q4 - How Long Will My Rehab Programme Last?
- Q5 - Are Detox Services Available?
- Q6 - What Are The Facilities Like At The Rehab Centre?
- Q7 - Can I Afford My Chosen Rehab Facility?